How to Kill It At Christmas!
No, no, no! I'm not talking about the turkey, I'm talking about sales. Targeted content is vital for success in web marketing and there's no better time than the holiday season for producing seasonal material.
Consumers spend with gay abandon during the vacation period, so if you aren't developing content specifically tailored to this time of year you're seriously missing out on a huge opportunity. From Thanksgiving to Christmas to New Years and all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales between, it's time to get cracking!
My Holiday Marketing Tips.
Here's a list for your holiday marketing campaigns.Choose one, all or any combination as long as it fits your demographics and your customers spending habits.
- Blog site and Articles. The ultimate material advertising piece, it's skeptical you will certainly forget this one. Attempt to catch the holiday spirit if you desire them to go viral, or talk about the very best offers for Black Friday and Cyber Monday or presents for Christmas, and so on.
Publish on. your site and share intensely through social networks.
- Video Material. This is a good time of year to be inventive and festive with your marketing campaigns. Use YouTube, DailyMotion and Vimeo and considering that Vine died off a bit try Instagram which now has short videos, or if your market group fits, SnapChat is worth a a look. Here's some free training on how to rank videos in a slightly unorthodox way and drive masses of traffic to your offers.
- Powerpoint Presentations. If you have actually developed, or are going to create PowerPoint presentations, turn them into profit by publishing them to Slideshare, use them in a post or turn them into infographics.
- How To Tutorials and Guides. Have some knowledge that you have been saving up? Is it extremely useful? 'T is the season for giving after all! Offer your knowledge to the world and make yourself an authority. For example, here's how to make $100 a day with videos.
There are also White Papers, eBooks,Special Guides, Teleseminars and Webinars. Depending upon how much time you have and just how much content you have to cover, all these of these types of content will entice people onto your email list. Make sure to follow up with links to the webinars and teleseminars on your seasonal newsletter, along with upload any slides or tape-recording to your site in a blog.
- Interviews. Interviews with other sites or blogs are fantastic, no matter what kind they can be found in. Bear in mind, any kind of details is content, so even if it's a speech or a workshop, it can all be utilized in the same way (particularly if you include it into other kinds of material to include value e.g. turning a workshop into a webinar, turning a speech into a podcast, turning an interview into a blog site, etc.).
- Newsletters. If you already have one, craft a holiday edition with specials and offers. If you do not have a newsletter, start one today, it's high time you did!
It would be great to hear from you and what you are up to with your holiday marketing. Leave a comment and share your thoughts 🙂